KC HiLites 7400 Front Light Bar??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone using one of these 7400 light bars??

Here is the deal, i have an 03' KJ and nobody seems to make something like this for it. I was thinking of taking the 7400 light bar and mounting it on the flat area on the top of the bumper in the same fashion.

The only problem is i can't find anywhere online where someone specified the dimensions of it, or the width between the bolts holes that hold the stock tow hooks.

Here the bar i'm talking about..

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12110_400.htm

If anyone has one of these, or can at least give me an idea of the distance between the mounting bolts for the tow hooks that would help. If you happen to have the 7400 tell me what the width is from the outside edge of one mounting plate to the outside edge of the other. Then i can measure the area on my KJ bumper and see if it would fit!

Thanks!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could go to a Jeep dealership or any used car dealership and look for an older wrangler and measure the distance on the bumper that is shown in the picture. Then measure the KJ's bumper and see if it would fit.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i thought about that, but Jeeps around here are rare on the used lots, they just don't show up! That's one thing that told me the Liberty must be a good vehicle, they just don't show up for sale used around here, everyone that has one seems to hold on to them forever.

I found my 03' KJ by pure luck, sitting for sale in a small town along a highway, hadn't received enough exposure to sell quickly. I haven't seen a Wrangler on any of the dealers lots around here but i will keep an eye out just in case!