Just saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been lurking for a bit, gathering info and stuff and figured I'd post up a little hello from Northern KY.

I've only had my KJ for about a month. The main reason I got it was to pull our boat that we recently got. An incredibly long story short, I used to be ******** into motorcycles and while I'm definitely still an enthusiast I had a 70 year old lady hit me in October nearly ending my life. I then got another bike (2006 Ducati Monster S2r) but realized that mentally, I just can't ride the same anymore. I'm positive I'll get another bike, but now just isn't the time.

So my dad and I both decided to sell the bikes and get a boat, which we've wanted for a long time. I didn't plan on messing much with the libby but then I realized that I cant really own anything without modding it one way or another. I'll miss the bike but the fam is relieved that I'm taking a little hiatus, and that counts too.

For the bikers on this board, cruisers, sportbikers, etc... Be safe out there!!!

Here's the Duc, no pics of the Lib yet.
You must be registered for see images

One more pic, me at the gap:
You must be registered for see images