Jeep Weekend Rally in Eureka Springs May 7 - 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a Jeep Rally scheduled for May 7 - 10, 2009 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

Jeep Weekend Information

Eureka Springs Arkansas Information

I've talked the girlfriend into letting me buy a lift and $1000 worth of tires by this fall. I'll be revved up and ready for the 2nd rally later this year. Can't wait to come out and get with some Jeep folks in a familiar atmosphere.

I haven't been down to Eureka Springs in a couple years, but it is beautiful.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea this took place so close to home.

tsr966

Reaction score
My wife and I are taking our KJ on Saturday if I get the new front driveshaft and new power steering pump installed in time. Actually I need to get it done Wednesday before because we are taking the 4 wheelers to Mark Twain National Forrest Thursday.

tsr966

Reaction score
We went Saturday on the trail ride. This was a lot of fun. The rain had washed out some of the trails so they had to fix them. We were the only liberty there so I think they were afraid we could go everywhere the rest of them were going. The serious rock crawlers did take a harder trail but the rest took the easier trails. They have another ride in October, I want to lift my jeep and get some bigger and better tires and I will follow the big rigs next time. We were able to go everywhere the others went. My trailer hitch is the only thing that hit anything going up any hills that were steep. We have pictures and video we can post later, its mother's day.