JEEP Name Calling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call mine Sarge, He can be demanding, when he wants something he wants it NOW! But tough as nails and keeps on going even though he's getting old and has a lot of miles on him. :biggun::biggun:

Last edited:

02redKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there for a while I was calling it "The Heap!" but now it's "Lady Liberty" or "Lady" for short. I also refer to her as "The truck" or "The Jeep" as others have stated, but never as "the car!" :jawdrop:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
^^^ heh heh .. me too

Just "The Jeep" although my nephew has recently named her Bulkhead :D

You must be registered for see images attach

colorado76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call Her My Libby or just KJ. So far she has been good to me, she has never failed me on or offroad.And the best thing about her, is she is paided off.

02redKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since my previous post, I have come up with just calling her "Ms."<<< That is pronounced Mizz. I just got her, so its OK not to have her name figured out already. :D

gingerjeep

Reaction score
Mine has been called little moster truck because i look tiny in it. Other than that is badass jeep or ginger.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
"Eugene" or "The Jeep"

Couple of co-workers call it "badass" when I park next to other KJ's of typical height and stance. (cool)

Handyd

Reaction score
Renegade 04!
I just picked up an 04 Liberty Renegade. My crawler is a fairly nasty 94 Cherokee. My buddies have been relentless since I bought it. If I had feelings, the phrase "it's so cute" might bother me! My wife drives a 9 passenger suburban, and said I should get a lic plate saying "not hers"! All angles, right? All things aside, I love my "cute" renegade! Cannot wait to lift it a few and start the mods!
Long story short...I have not named mine either!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That "cute" talk will end quickly when you show them what your new Renegade can do. :whip:

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Janis Jeeplin.
or
Jeepy McJeeperton from Jeepvilleburgdale city.

Seriously tho. Just Jeepy.

The Urban Assault Vehicle, or UAV for short.
I call my Renegade Jeepy McJeeperton a lot as well.
My friends call it the NinjaMobile and the ZombieMobile (My nickname is Mr. Ninja and I'm obsessed with zombies)
I usually call it The Jeep, Ren, Libby on RARE occasion.
I haven't named it yet, never really thought of it...
Things I hate that it gets called... Car, Heap of a Jeep.
My girlfriend called it a car once....ONCE :p

Last edited:

hayleys_c0met

Reaction score
Janis Jeeplin.
or
Jeepy McJeeperton from Jeepvilleburgdale city.

Seriously tho. Just Jeepy.
That's literally perfect!
I named mine Rosco Jr. My first truck was Rosco and it had a short life thanks to a pretty bad snow storm and I was particularly attached to the name. Sometimes I'll call it Rosco or even RJ for short. For the most part though it's a tie between Jeep and truck. Never ever would I refer to Rosco as a car.

EvilSnipa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy at work with a wrangler and always asking me when am i going to buy a real jeep. That aggravates me! lol

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is his wrangler? That will go a long way in determining if he's driving a 'real jeep'

Latest posts

Members online