Jeep Liberty in Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is an interesting place although, difficult for me to visit, I would like to know the place and see The Lion's Back, Hells Revenge and other interesting places up close.
There are not many videos of Liberty, the driver is doing well, everything smooth without damaging the jeep. I like to see a KJ doing a good job in this place

Have you had the opportunity to take your Jeep to this area?

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like you I would love to plan a trip where I get to off-road in some of these places! Moab, Utah and the Ouray, Colorado areas can be like a Jeep playground. Hopefully in the next 2 summers I’ll be able to live the dream.

But to your question, I have read all sorts of accounts of Liberties doing ok on these trails. On LostJeeps you can find trip journals from annual Liberty get togethers In Utah/Colorado. I don’t think they’ve done one recently, but people have taken their Liberties on all sorts of trails. (Edit: not crazy rock crawling like the Rubicon, but certainly challenging trails like Black Bear Pass.)

JeepCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx, I will look for the information, The Lion's Back I would like to raise and lower it several times until the fuel tank runs out.

Latest posts

Members online