Is there really a FREE Cleaning Service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While at the dealer today with the KJ Renegade, we were talking to the lady at the desk about how the seats are ridiculously hard to clean. Anyone else have this problem, for some reason they stain very easily and are a B**** to clean!

Well she mentioned that Jeep has some company that comes to you and cleans your interior (i.e. seats) for FREE because of the known problem??? She gave us all the info to contact them and said it is great.

Has anyone heard of this? I find it hard to believe that it can be free?

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the contact information you were given?

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do tell. I'm one town up from you, they should be local...... u go to the dealer on rt 1 there?

-Blu

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about a cleaning service, but those Mr. Clean Magic Eraser things work pretty well on the seats, just gotta remember to use leather conditioner when your done!

my .02 :)

2003KJ

Reaction score
if it's something they offer across the country, i'd be interested as well. these damn cloth seats are really hard to keep clean...

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get the info for you guys and gals and see whats up.

Bluphant. She did get the info from Milford Jeep, That's actually where we bought the Renegade, from Joanne, the woman who owns the place coincidentally.

Tonight we installed her remote starter, My buddy knows a master installer who works with all sorts of dealers for LoJack and other electronics. So he did it for $100. And the $243 for the unit so we saved a good $230 from dealer.

Bluphant you should keep an eye out, its an 05 Silver Renegade with light bar and a NY tire cover. Soon to have an "Offroad Princess" sticker on it. lol.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya I'd like this info. I accidently left a can of coke on the passenger seat overnight and it desided to explode. ](*,)

JoBo

Reaction score
There's a tsb on this. Seems they used a white powder when they made the seat fabric and even clear water causes a ring as the white powder surfaces. I scrubbed the seats on my 06 CRD three times and finally got the powder out. The powder needs to be sucked out with a steam cleaner to remove it. I don't like subjecting my vehicles to any dealer service departments if I can help it is why I cleaned them myself O:) I can't put my finger on the tsb just now though (Aeh)