Interior Fabric / Water spots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my KJ 3 months ago with the Khaki interior.. Hate it (interior fabric I mean) ! A water spot stains the darn stuff. A drop of rain leaves a gray water spot after dry.

Any remedies ??

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High powered vaccum, like one from a car wash. They will eventually dry and go away, it just sometimes takes a while. I used to have a problem with it, cause the seats would always spot up, but got used to it real quick. Stain gaurd or anything like that does not help the problem, although I have heard people spraying a light mist over the whole seat and that at least makes them blend in until it all dries up.

Bottom line is there is nothing that can really be done, vac seems to work the best for me.

Enos316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I foolishly tossed my snow brush in my back seat the other day after using it and now I have a huge water stain in the middle of the seat.

Does a vac work if its already dry? Do I just wait it out?

Thanks,

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because you think its dry, its really not. Use the vac and suck it off, and eventually it will go away. Sometimes the spots last a few days, and sometimes they are gone within a day, just depends on the weather.