Intercooler hoses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erskine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the received wisdom on replacing intercooler hoses? Are the blue silicone jobbies worth the extra £?

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Silicon is good and won't rot like oem. Color doesn't matter. If I had a blue Jeep I'd get the blue hoses.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they are good, I got one from ebay for £10 Must have been miss listed, they were good enough to ship it but changed the price online quickly! My turbo to intercooler hose is sweating oil so probably won't last much longer, I might get one of the cheaper black hoses from Autodoc and see how that goes.

Erskine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they are good, I got one from ebay for £10 Must have been miss listed, they were good enough to ship it but changed the price online quickly! My turbo to intercooler hose is sweating oil so probably won't last much longer, I might get one of the cheaper black hoses from Autodoc and see how that goes.
Mine is sweating too.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Mishimoto and Samco are a couple of brand names that make silicon hoses for the CRD KJ if I'm remembering right. Samco has colors and Mishimoto offers black.