Installing 2006 Chrome Roof Rails on 2003 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbalalaos

Reaction score
Hey Guys, My name is Chris. I've been lurking for about two months now. I bought a 2003 Black Liberty Sports about two months ago and this site has provided me with so much information.

Well i had a question i was hoping to pick up a pair of the new Chrome Roof Rails that come on the 2006 - 07 limiteds and put it on my 03 sport but i'm not sure if they fit. As far as I know theres no difference between them but i felt safer asking you guys first. I"m not really comfortable drilling new holes in my roof but if its just a simple unscrew and swap job i think i'm up for it. If anyone has an answers let me know thanks.

-Chris

06LibertySSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:-s Yes, they will fit... The PM was saying that I have a set of 06 Chrome Rails from my Liberty, I might be willing to part with!

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06LibertySSE said:
:-s Yes, they will fit... The PM was saying that I have a set of 06 Chrome Rails from my Liberty, I might be willing to part with!

Thanks for the info. I may be interested... how much?