I'M new here from NH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I went to grad school in NH back in the day, before the Old Man of the Mountain crashed down. What part of the Granite State are you from?

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Stevens Liberty

Reaction score
Welcome! I went to grad school in NH back in the day, before the Old Man of the Mountain crashed down. What part of the Granite State are you from?
I'm from Somersworth on the Seacoast not far from Dover and Portsmouth

Kenneth Olson

Reaction score
Welcome to the insane world of Liberties'
We love our liberty we have a 2003 jeep liberty we bought new when the engine got 75 to 80,000 miles on it I heard about the engine valve problems that the Liberty were having with a 3.7 engines mine was still running fairly strong but I took it out and bought a new engine and transmission from Chrysler New front steering assembly new shocks and struts new radiator it’s like a new Jeep had to put some money into it but I’ll never sell it still looks good inside and outside my next plan is to replace the carpet with new carpet with sound deadening and all new door seals change my interior lights to LED blue looks cool

Latest posts

Members online