I'm lifted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....soon!! Here is my pile of parts and more is coming soon. I got OME coils front and rear (medium) and rancho shocks. Yesterday, I ordered Rusty's 3/4" front poly spacer and today I ordered Rancho front struts. I am going to add one set of rear upper isolator pads.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was kind of forced into lifting because my 235/70 started to rub a bit on the pinchweld, I guess I was sagging and I'm pre-lowered.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was kind of forced into lifting because my 235/70 started to rub a bit on the pinchweld, I guess I was sagging and I'm pre-lowered.

your 235/70s were rubbing??!! thats crazy! i'll say you were sagging! are you sure you didnt accidently replace your springs with play-dough?

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did all the parts cost you?

I got the OME Springs off cpliberty04 for $185 shipped. I got a sweet deal on the Rancho rear shocks off eBay for $70 shipped (yes, both of them). I got Rusty's 3/4" poly spacer for $32 shipped. I got a set of rear isolator pad off raceinfan on L.O.S.T. for $15 shipped. Lastly, I got a pair of Rancho front shocks on offroadtoystore.com for $155 shipped. For a grand total of $457 for parts. This is basically All J's Frankenlift for half the price.

wildrussian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good little lift for a good litle price, seems like you were meant to get it since you got so many deals at one time. :D