I have 2 problems, maybe you guys can help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so 1st...

Went for an oil change and found this...

You must be registered for see images attach

So I have a crack there (no clue what this part is called?) and would imagine I need to take it to my dealer. Is this covered as part of the drivetrain warranty??

2nd problem is my wiper fluid for the front wipers, seems there is a clog somewhere that just happened bc i had been using them all weekend. I just made sure the resevoir was filled and gave it a go again for like 10 seconds and a pool of washer fluid dripped down thru my engine...

WTF Ive had no problems for 2 years and now I get 2 back-to-back.

Any ideas what I can do for my problems??? ](*,)

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I was wondering how that crack would happen, glad it's supposed to be there...

As far as the washer fluid line, Im trying to trace it thru the engine but didnt have much luck ](*,)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renegade Flex said:
Ok I was wondering how that crack would happen, glad it's supposed to be there...

As far as the washer fluid line, Im trying to trace it thru the engine but didnt have much luck ](*,)
The washer line under the cowl(where the wipers are) probally came off,it is one line that tee's of to both nozzeles under that black cowl piece.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can easily see where two lines go through the firewall on the passenger side for the washer fluid. Sometimes they can come off either on the engine side, or behind the firewall. If its behind the firewall, you can take the cowl off like tjkj2002 said. O:)