I got a new grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a prototype TJM T16 Grille Guard, it was originally designed for the 05 - 06 KJ 's but TJM have used my KJ as the guinea pig and it fits VERY Well

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

let me know what you guys think , it also has proper recovery points built in , and in a month or two i will post photos of the TJM prototype Bull bar ( full steel replacement bumper ) now it should be half the weight of the ARB Bull Bar \:D/

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fouros that thing is awesome,I especialy like the ideas of built in recovery points & spot for lights hopefuly it'll be out soon ???? might just buy one unless I like the bumper better,they will be made for the 04 correct ?? or just 05-06,I have the same body style KJ as you & that thing is perfect

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't stopping so close in crazy new york traffic, I wouldn't mind getting one (there was one on ebay for $150, very similar one)
or if there was enough parking space in streets, so I cannot get anything that'll extend the length or will damage other cars when I am parking, otherwise it looks nice!

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raceinfan said:
Fouros that thing is awesome,I especialy like the ideas of built in recovery points & spot for lights hopefuly it'll be out soon ???? might just buy one unless I like the bumper better,they will be made for the 04 correct ?? or just 05-06,I have the same body style KJ as you & that thing is perfect

originally it was made for the 05+ kj's, but as you can see it fits my 04 and there was no modifications made to make it fit the steel bumper will be going through design and fabrication in november so i will let you know

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that. It looks like it belongs on a KJ.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fouros

Sweet A bar.. What are the mountings like?? are they strong???.. i notice a lot of those A bars are cosmetic... I notice you said they have recovery points so I am guessing it is quite strong??

BTW...Those aren't BFG AT's any more are they!!! hahahaha

Mark..Fellow Extreme Sporter

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it way better than the bull bar I have, which is chipping paint. Can you post some close ups of the mounts? If it fits an 04, would it fit an 02?

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UKKJ said:
Fouros

BTW...Those aren't BFG AT's any more are they!!! hahahaha

Mark..Fellow Extreme Sporter

no my fellow extreme sporter they are 245/75R16 Maxxis Buckshot Mudders :D