How's it going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keseleth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

After having to sell my beloved Toyota Tacoma a year ago, and being without a vehicle ever since, I've got my first Jeep! I've had it for two weeks now and not a day has gone by where I haven't worked on it at least some.

It is a black 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4 with 117,000 miles. The previous owner took excellent care of everything under the hood, but the interior and undercarriage need some work. However, this is exactly what I was looking for...a vehicle that would run great (so I can have wheels again), yet would also be a project. Every vehicle I've ever owned I've fixed up like new, although the undercarriage work will be a new thing for me.:eek: Wish me luck?

At any rate, I'm glad to be a part of the forum! There looks to be some invaluable info here along with some very talented folks. Hopefully I can contribute my two cents someday, too.

See ya!
~Kes

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice KJ.

Dave

Keseleth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
I have a love for black vehicles. Living in southern Arizona I've been called crazy for it, but then I've never claimed I was anything but! Having owned three black vehicles and two white, I'll take the black any day. :favorites37:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard.
Nice Rennie, and yes black is best...at least until they invent something darker:High 5: