how to spend $150 windfall??

How should I spend the money?

• custom coil springs with 2½" lift (still $100 short)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • All-J's SuperSkid (buy now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • muffler mod (buy now)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • biodiesel wash tank (still $50 short)

• Home Depot (no urgent projects, but it'll get used)

• a real nice dinner with the wife

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weegie5

Reaction score
So my company had a contest and the winner gets a $150 gift certificate to anywhere the winner chooses. Well I won the contest, and they won't give me cash, so I need to determine how to blow this on my '05 CRD (with the little bit I've saved up since buying Rock Lizard sliders) in the most rewarding way possible. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

thecivvie

Reaction score
Agree with KJ02Ltd, soften the wife up with a nice dinner and you will ern enough brownie points to get all the mods you want

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But we don't know that the wife needs to be softened up. So in this case I voted exhaust. Seems like JeepKJ has been buzzing recently with exhaust updates and $150 fits nicely in that price range.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted to take the wife out to dinner. I think you should do that first.

Since the gift certificate can be only for the one place you choose, instead of cash, pay for the dinner yourself and get the certificate for a place that you can get something for your jeep. Cash is easier to deal with. The only other thing I can think of is to see if they would give you 2 gift certs. One could be say for $50 to the restaurant of your choice and the other for $100 to the other place you choose.

Dave

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the gift certificate can be only for the one place you choose, instead of cash, pay for the dinner yourself and get the certificate for a place that you can get something for your jeep. Cash is easier to deal with. The only other thing I can think of is to see if they would give you 2 gift certs. One could be say for $50 to the restaurant of your choice and the other for $100 to the other place you choose.

Dave

Good idea for splitting up the gift card!!

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But we don't know that the wife needs to be softened up. So in this case I voted exhaust. Seems like JeepKJ has been buzzing recently with exhaust updates and $150 fits nicely in that price range.

Wives always need softened up. Even if they don't it can't hurt.

Latest posts

Members online