HOW TO: Find a How-To not listed here & Forum Guidelines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikn67

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We're trying to build a repository of helpful how-tos for everyone to use. If you've done something interesting and can detail the process, note it here. If there's something you want to do and would like a guide, reply to this thread and as a community, we'll try and provide it for you.

This forum is open to everyone newbie and veteran alike. While good natured ribbing is acceptable, chastising anyone for asking newbie questions is prohibited, so please feel free to ask for anything you want.

In order to keep the forum clean, If you would like to request a topic, please reply here. The only time to start a new thread in this forum should be when you're posting a new How To guide.

Disclaimer: Please note that the HOW-TOs here are based on our experiences with the Liberty, or based on service manual recommendations. Please bear this in mind when attempting to replicate any how-to listed here. Most of us here do this as a hobby, and are not certified mechanics.

Thanks!

-Blue Phantom
My Son had my 2012 KK Jet Edition for a month up at school while I fixed the transmission on his car. When it was returned, my power exit seat was no longer working. There was a long screw under the seat that I don’t recall being there when I gave him the truck. I’m wondering if that has something to do with the problem. It is approximately 6 inches long. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Members online