How many Jeeps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first Vehicle I drove was a 76 Jeeo Pickup. Since then I've owned

1. 90 YJ
2. 92 YJ
3. 91 XJ
4. 02 TJ
5. My new Renny.
I want to get either another YJ or maybe a Commanchee to beat up. After I spend huge amounts of many building it up. icon996.gif

acbafam

Reaction score
1. 1980 CJ-5 with a 400SB, 8", lift 33" Dick C's and lots of complaints about the noise (headers & side-pipes are all the exhaust you need sometimes!) this was sold to finance my Mustang habit at the time...WTFWIT... ](*,)
2. 2002 WJ wife still has
3. 19XX CJ-8 body on my T-Maxx
4. 2005 KJ currently driven

GeorgiaJeeper

Reaction score
We have two Jeeps (three if you count my 4-yr olds battery powered Jeep):

1. 2005 Liberty Limited (Atlantic Blue). It replaced a '93 Jeep Cherokee that I had for 12 years.

2. 2004 Liberty Sport w/manual trans. (Atlantic Blue) Yeah, our neighbors like the fact we ended up with the same kind of car AND in the same color!

3. 2002 Battery Powered Jeep (Gold) I didn't want to leave my little Jeep girl out now!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now in addition to the Libby...99 cherokee sport 4x4

previously

87 Wrangler
92 Wrangler Renegade
94 Cherokee Sport 4x4
97 Wrangler Sport

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yoda13 said:

previously

87 Wrangler
92 Wrangler Renegade
94 Cherokee Sport 4x4
97 Wrangler Sport

That's a good list! =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
yoda13 said:

previously

87 Wrangler
92 Wrangler Renegade
94 Cherokee Sport 4x4
97 Wrangler Sport

If you dont mind me askin, how do you like that 99 Cherokee? Reason i ask is cause my neighbors son has one and i've been helping him do the work on it while his dad is overseas. Runs pretty good (desparate need of a tune up though), good miles for the age (almost 70K), but recently some small things have popped up that needed attention (valve cover gasket, rear main is starting to seep a little (not looking forward to that repair....never done that before...LOL) t-case seals need to be replaced, ya know, the minor things. Hows yours been holdin up?

Eti_liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's my first jeep... and i love it....

it's a picture of my brother and me...
You must be registered for see images attach

\:D/ ... a lot of my friends ave jeep TJ

You must be registered for see images attach

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
yoda13 said:

previously

87 Wrangler
92 Wrangler Renegade
94 Cherokee Sport 4x4
97 Wrangler Sport

If you dont mind me askin, how do you like that 99 Cherokee? Reason i ask is cause my neighbors son has one and i've been helping him do the work on it while his dad is overseas. Runs pretty good (desparate need of a tune up though), good miles for the age (almost 70K), but recently some small things have popped up that needed attention (valve cover gasket, rear main is starting to seep a little (not looking forward to that repair....never done that before...LOL) t-case seals need to be replaced, ya know, the minor things. Hows yours been holdin up?

Tim, honestly, mechanically it has been quite sound for the most part. Had to replace the cooling thermostat right after I got it, but that was warrenty. Had to replace the lifters on both power windows because they were of cheap design and broke when offroading, but they were replaced under TSB and warrenty. There is one problem that has never been resolved by anyone. Down here in Texas at low elevation the HVAC works wonderfully. However, up in the Mountains...call it above 3500 feet, it will quite blowing out of the registers and just blow up in the dash, no matter what setting it is set too, and if the A/C is on, sometimes it quites blowing cold, at least based on what trickles out of the vents at that point. But I have no leaks, nothing needs to be redone, runs like a bat out of hell. Its been tuned up once since I got it. It is actually much quicker and gets better mileage than my libby. I get about 17.5 overall. It has around 50K miles on it, but not sure at the moment because I always leave the trip meter on display. It is not nearly as tight, modern, or put together as well as the Libby, but mechanically, it has been a rock. It has been towed an additional 15K miles behind a motorhome that aren't diplayed on the odometer. It has also been abused extensively in the mountains of southwestern Colorado, and Northeastern New Mexico. It sees a very difficult life. Sorry, Tim, I didn't mean to go off on you...I'll get off my soap box now #-o

But the short answer is yes, it is in good shape and hasn't required much work.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
yoda13 said:

previously

87 Wrangler
92 Wrangler Renegade
94 Cherokee Sport 4x4
97 Wrangler Sport

That's a good list! =D>

yeah, I have been raised on Jeeps. Its not all I've owned, or all I own now, but I always have at least one. \:D/