Hi! New here obviously

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djui5

Reaction score
Hello! Just got an 04 KJ. Pretty stock aside from 245/70/16's :) Need skid plates. Love this thing so far!

Attachments

• Superstitions-1.jpg
    Superstitions-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 24

djui5

Reaction score
Phoenix :) It's the Western face of the Superstition Mountains. I love this place. Been hiking all over that mountain range.

Thanks for the welcome "Phil"!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome) to the group, you better give your wife your wallet now or you'll spend every last penny soon. I know I did!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phoenix :) It's the Western face of the Superstition Mountains. I love this place. Been hiking all over that mountain range.

Thanks for the welcome "Phil"!

Man, that's where all the gold is. I would be out there looking for "the lost dutchman's mine" every chance I got........oh wait, on second thought you could probably make more money selling fake gold mine maps.:D

Anyway, nice jeep and welcome to the board.

Dave

djui5

Reaction score
(welcome) to the group, you better give your wife your wallet now or you'll spend every last penny soon. I know I did!

haha! She's the spender :D

Man, that's where all the gold is. I would be out there looking for "the lost dutchman's mine" every chance I got

I am :D

Anyway, nice jeep and welcome to the board.

Dave

Thanks!!