Hi from Omaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cornjeep

Reaction score
This is actually my second Jeep. The first was a Cherokee Sport which was t-boned beyond existence. This has been my wife's jeep since it was new so it has been well taken care of since day one.

I've been very active in another car makers forum but lost the ability to drive for awhile because of medical reasons. So I've been carless for about a year. The wife bought a new vehicle so I inherited the jeep.

Now to just fix it up to my level. I've gained a lot of information here so I'll keep hanging around. :D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
This is actually my second Jeep. The first was a Cherokee Sport which was t-boned beyond existence. This has been my wife's jeep since it was new so it has been well taken care of since day one.

I've been very active in another car makers forum but lost the ability to drive for awhile because of medical reasons. So I've been carless for about a year. The wife bought a new vehicle so I inherited the jeep.

Now to just fix it up to my level. I've gained a lot of information here so I'll keep hanging around. :D

Welcome from Beautiful British Columbia, Canada!

Welcome to KJ Country.
Alot of cool folks around here!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

Dave