Help needed for locating a part..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackr

Reaction score
I cant post on the Wanted TO Buy forum for some reason.

I recently bought my '07 and just noticed that I'm missing the passenger side closing panel on the dash. (see pic that shows the detail not my car though). My interior is light grey. Anyone have one of these?

Thanks
JAck

Attachments

• jeep_dash.jpg
    jeep_dash.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 31

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the driver's side! :happy175: Hehe. Yes junkyard should have plenty of those and they should be as new cos they are out of the way so shouldn't be damaged. Steve :smokin:

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the driver's side! :happy175: Hehe. Steve :smokin:

Whatever you smokin' must be good, or I totally missed something...

Anyway, jackr, junkyard or a busted parted out Jeep is your best bet. Maybe an ebay search but I'm not sure what you'd call it. Probably a dash panel or fuse panel, though there are no fuses on that side...

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's in Britain, where they drive on the "other" side and shift with the left hand:shrug:

Luv the way you called it Britain! Not Great any more is it! :happy175: Yes we drive on the other side which makes it a reach for the handbrake and 4WD selector! Chrysler could have had the decency to put all the controls in the middle symetrically! Hehe. Steve :smokin:

jackr

Reaction score
OK - Since I'm not having much luck locally...

can someone tell me the part number of this piece? Also the color code for the '07 light grey interior?

Thanks
Jack