Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 05 Limited, black in color, fully loaded, leather, sunroof,etc. , this will be primarily for my wife to drive but so far I have not given her much chance, we had an 02 Durango that had the lease ending, and when I asked what she wanted to replace the D with she said the Liberty, so thats what we got. My other vehice is an 04 Ram, no not a hemi. Just wanted to say hello and from the browsing I have done this appears to be a friendly and knowledgabe forum

'Bob

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bob to the forum. Yes, the KJ is a lot of fun to drive and I'm sure that you'll take it for a spin as often as possible. Living in the south, did you get four-wheel drive? Do you have any off road adventures planed with it? My wife drives ours to work each day (15 miles a day), but I get it for evenings and weekends. It's fun!

My father-in-law has a '04 2500 RAM, quad cab, with the diesel. I drove it one time and I felt like I was driving a semi! It was fun but a lot of work to shift (it was a MT).

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, my 4 wheeling days are over, I'm just getting a little to old for all of that jostling around, just want a nice peaceful ride,

Bob

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

I don't blame you, the noisy mudder tires and exhausts can get to you after a while.

Bennett

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.