Hello I'm new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soon I will be trading in my SRT-4 for either a CRD diesel or 6 speed liberty. I can't wait i miss off roading and this thing will still get better MPG than the bronco thats been sitting for a year due to it costing me about 100-200 a week in gas. #-o . gotta love traveling for work.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I've heard that they discontinued the CRD due to emissions requirements, but you could probably get one used or on a lot if you decide to go that route. You'll love the Liberty.

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is talk that they might be discontinued in 2007 due to stricter emissions requirements, but you can get a 2006 with a CRD in it.

Good luck with your KJ and welcome to the board!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heya!! Thanks for joining and welcome to the group...

You will find tons of info here along with any help you may need regarding your KJ (or life haha).

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow just got back from test driving a CRD. that has to be the quietest diesel i have ever heard in my life. now its just a matter of financeing it so hopefully this time next week I'll have my liberty. \:D/

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I pick my CRD up tonight. I love the look i got when i was filling up at the diesel pump. i love the torque and got what i wanted with it. ohh and 0% finacing rules.

Latest posts

Members online