Hello From Western NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just upgraded from a dying 1996 Chevrolet Blazer to a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade.

I had been car shopping for about 2 years and could never get financed for the right vehicle, and for whatever reason, I just never looked at Jeep.

It took me one week to fall in love with buying a Jeep. I wanted a 06 Commander, but it was out of my price range. Then one day, while driving I just saw a silver jeep sitting in a local dealership.

Within a day, I was in the dealership. Due to a lack of major credit loans, and being so young, I was denied a loan. I was then told to go through a credit union, and it was a good idea I did! I got a rate of 5.75 over 5 years and paid just over 12k for my renegade.

Had it about 2 weeks now, VERY happy. I couldn't imagine NOT buying a jeep for my next vehicle. I used to be a GM guy, and wanted a full size pickup, but now I know there is no way that would work. Too large.

So far, I love my jeep.

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Welcome, take some time and read through the Forum. You will learn alot about the great Jeep you just bought!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to another NY guy. I am right near Saratoga.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I have to head out there in a couple of weeks. Any good starter trails?

PM me just before you leave and I will show you some trails if you want.

Dave

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me just before you leave and I will show you some trails if you want.

Dave

Sounds good. Despite there being a lot of creeks and trees in Western NY, there is not as many safe trails.

Only place left is the reservation really.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another NY'er Markus! I'm right down the Thruway in Utica!

Nice rig you have there! I used to be a GM man myself, traded a 99 Yukon in on my KJ.

Take some time to look around here - you'll be well read on the KJ in no time. Good luck with it, sounds like you got a good deal!

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another NY'er Markus! I'm right down the Thruway in Utica!

Nice rig you have there! I used to be a GM man myself, traded a 99 Yukon in on my KJ.

Take some time to look around here - you'll be well read on the KJ in no time. Good luck with it, sounds like you got a good deal!

Thanks man. Yea I actually live down towards Silver Creek but I work in Blasdell so that's cool.

Love the Renny so far.

Seems like a real nice forum as well.