hello from the virgin islands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atcspaul

Reaction score
hello my name is paul. i am an air traffic controller in the virgin islands. 52 years old and finnally got my first jeep. great forum and hope to be active and help where i can.

atcspaul

Reaction score
we moved here about a year and a half ago. best decision we ever made. michigan winters get old. right now it is 85 and sunny like every other day. :D
thank you for the welcomes

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been to St. Croix, but I have been to St. Thomas and St. John, I heard they are different from St. Croix, but who cares its the Carribean! How much is gas down there? It was like $6 a gallon when I was there two years ago, maybe should of went with a Prius :p

(welcome)

And I hear ya about Michigan winters, thats what brought me to Arizona!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I guess we need someone around here to send us beautiful babes on the beach pic's in the middle of february when we're having a blizzard. You are nominated....haha

Dave

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

I guess we need someone around here to send us beautiful babes on the beach pic's in the middle of february when we're having a blizzard. You are nominated....haha

Dave

Second the nomination,Mr. Chairman ;)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are wild down there, they drive on the wrong side of the road with drivers sitting on the right side (left) of the vehicle.

atcspaul

Reaction score
gas is $2.29 a gallon on st croix. lots of beautiful woman and i have a 2002 liberty sport. really impressed with the ride and everything else with the jeep. lots of places to play with it on the islands. its a different life style here but real easy to get used to. ocean is crystal clear and the other day when i went scuba diving the water temp was 84 degrees. they do drive on the wrong side of the road which took some getting used to.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
PICS,PICS,PICS It is raining,50 something degrees,you are not missing a thing.Post up,at least the little drink with an umbrella in it nono.gif(dunno):rolleyes::D:D:D

atcspaul

Reaction score
50 brrrrrrrr i have never seen it get below 72 here or above 91. usually 85 and sunny every day. most times it rains is at night. i will get some pictures up later this weekend. i bought a new computer which i am on now and havnt even conected camera to it so will get out the lap top