Hello from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iturnrocks

Reaction score
My name is Dan and I just bought a 2005 Liberty Sport. Eventually I may choose to lift it, I know I want to get some better tires at least. And I dont know what the previous owner was thinking with white letters out on the spare, and in on all 4. Personally Im a white letters out guy, especially if they are outlined white.

It currently has mismatched tires, front are stock, rear look a little more capable. It does have the 235 size. In the past I have owned a 2 door Blazer Zr2, and a Nissan Frontier. Im looking forward to seeing how the liberty performs off the beaten path. I dont rock climb or anything, but I enjoy seeing signs that say "This road not city maintained, continue at your own risk." Basically I've had to use 4L about 5 times.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!

if you get a lift and need any help installing it I can help you out, Im not too far away. if you do lift it get OME HD