Hello from Cicero, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfotto

Reaction score
Born and raised in Idaho, it has been twenty years since I sold my first 4-wheel drive (79 Ford Bronco) which I took all over Idaho and California mountains and deserts. I sold it to get my first home and now I since I am back to backpacking and camping I needed my truck back. With my two daughters out on their own, I can play again. Bought my 2008 Jeep Liberty March 19 and have just reached the 900 mi mark. Looking forward to a trip to Georgia in the next couple weeks to celebrate my daughter's graduation from college and then I am heading to Adirondacks for some good backpacking time. Have read some good reviews in your forum and looking forward to some more. I really enjoy the Liberty and looking forward to getting it to the backcountry.:)

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a fellow NY'er.

Enjoy your new jeep and the forum. And enjoy the Adirondacks. You are near the Western side and I am by the Eastern side.

Dave