Haloween Badlands Run - Sat 10/28/06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering this... as I'm about 45 minutes from the Badlands. I'm actually going to visit the Badlands with my TJ in two weeks to try it out. I'm taking a sick day to do so... lol!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't make this. Deer season is coming up and my neighbor and I are going to take the Muzzleloaders out of mothballs and get them sighted in that day. I'll try and catch you guys in the future, as I'm sure it's a lot of fun to go in a group (plus to have someone to pull me out when I get stuck!).

FastTRX

Reaction score
Me and Renegade363 as well as another member of the Midwest group were all stock. I believe Renegade363 got stuck once, but no one made it down that trail so it didn't really count. I thought, being this was my first run that it would be hard w/ the stockers...I never got stuck once. We really had a good time and as long as you look out for objects (Rocks, Sticks, other foreign objects) on the trail, you'll do fine stock. The badland's trails aren't bad at all.