Greetings from New Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikejeepNJ

Reaction score
Hey all, brand new to the forums here but they've already been a great help since I came across it last week when installing an after-market receiver in my '04 KJ.

I come from a family of Jeep drivers and have been dedicated to Jeep since I got my '90 XJ Laredo when I was 17! After 6 car-less years in New York City, the lady and I decided to moved back to NJ two years, and before we did I was able to find an '04 KJ with only 41k miles on it!

I've recently become much more interested in my KJ as more than just a way to get to work, so it's great to be back in the Jeep life and looking forward to being a part of the forums here and hopefully be able to contribute as well!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mikejeep.

Dave

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice to have a fellow jersey jeeper.

Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed! Was always a fan of this color when these started rolling out.

Its funny because I don't see many with "Patriot Pearl Blue" up here. I do see the other brighter blue sometimes. They are mostly beige, red or black.

mikejeepNJ

Reaction score
Its funny because I don't see many with "Patriot Pearl Blue" up here. I do see the other brighter blue sometimes. They are mostly beige, red or black.

This color's actually pretty common around here. My buddy actually had the exact same model and year, he asks me to drive it every now and again for the memories. More than a few times I've come out of a store to find the EXACT same color KJ with the same Jeep spare tire cover parked next to mine. My girlfriend has even stood at the passenger door of the wrong car waiting for me to unlock it.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
*Sigh*...Patriot Blue is the most goodest color...

:(:(:banghead:

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from up in North Jersey as well! Currently schooling at the College of New Jersey (Trenton State).

Latest posts

Members online