GPS antennna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeventyGTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally plan on breaking down and getting a double din head unit. Where did you guys mount your GPS antenna? I mounted one in my 07 Ram 2500 and it had a sweet factory spot in the center of the dash up by the windshield. I don't see any place like that on the Liberty. Thanks for any help.

Ohio-white-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally plan on breaking down and getting a double din head unit. Where did you guys mount your GPS antenna? I mounted one in my 07 Ram 2500 and it had a sweet factory spot in the center of the dash up by the windshield. I don't see any place like that on the Liberty. Thanks for any help.

I have a puck one mounted on the far right side near the tweeters. It's a black Garmin puck, that I use for some radio stuff. Never even notice it.

Kyntar

Reaction score
I actually have my gps antenna on the hump located just to the left behind stereo inside the dash and have no issues with reception.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.