good foglight guards for 2004 liberty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billweaponsman

Reaction score
ok folks who has good foglight guards for OEM foglights on a 2004 liberty? i really dont want to get these broke by rocks so tell me what you found.

billweaponsman

Reaction score
come on guys, low mounted lights in SW Pa tend to get broke in the winter due to all the rock salt used on rhe road.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
billweaponsman said:
come on guys, low mounted lights in SW Pa tend to get broke in the winter due to all the rock salt used on rhe road.

On second thought, I had initially thought of the fog lights up in the grill or the rene fogs on the bumper. But you have the ones in the bottom of the bumper dont you.

In that case I would reccommend you take a peek on eBay. There are those soft plastic, transparent lens covers that you can stick over your headlights to protect for the same thing. Perhaps there is a foglight sized version somewhere or maybe you can cut some down to custom fit.

I dont know what they are called exactly but ...

Oh well I found a picture so here.

You must be registered for see images

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes ---> thinking you had the 05/06 fog lights up on the bumper.

As for protecting the lights I'm sure you can go with what Miah pointed out and try to cut it down to size. However, would this truthfully protect the fogs from rocks? Here is another location:
http://www.rockblocker.net/store/35418.htm

Also there is StoneGuard. I think this application covers the entire front end and runs nearly $500 bucks...
You must be registered for see images

http://www.stongard.com/shoponline.aspx

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
at least your butt won't stick to it