Geaux Saints!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the Saints can separate themselves from the local hype they should win this game handily.

This team, with a new coach and 26 new players this year, is playing smart football that's fun to watch.

If we win today we'll clinch the division and I think that's when the national media will start to focus on them.

Whoot!

What ***** is I want to wash the Libby but I know I can't do a decent job in just an hour. I may have to listen to the first half on the radio and then watch the second half.

Later Folks ~ Geaux Saints!

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Saints were totally out of sync today, Washington just whipped them, a low scoring game which should of been higher since the saints could not stop the skins, the saints offense was sleeping today, very disappointing for me, they still won the division thanks to Carolina and Atlanta loosing

Bob

Enos316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go Giants!

Seriously though, the Jints are gonna get whupped next week by the Saints. Its a shame its Tikis last season...

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am Cowboy fan and ANYONE can represent the NFC this year. Who knows what Cowboy team (or coach) is gonna show up. Everyone talks about TO (who should be let go and that money goes to buying two safties and moving Roy Willams to Linebacker) being Bi-Polar...the whole freaking team is Bi-Polar ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)