Funny Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjoy

Reaction score
Click below to see the video
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=jaso0nsday

The clips in this film come from the video series me and my friends make called "Fayette County." This clip has my friend jason diving threw the window of my high school, then proceeding to run on top of the elementary school and jump into an arbivita. There is also a clip of him being stabbed by a school desk. In the last clip you can see my kj when jason goes over the desk. Im the one thats pushing him ](*,)
I also have some clips of me offroading and my friend in his range rover if your interested.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh... to be young and invincible! Almost as bulletproof as being drunk. \:D/ That roof jump could've ended up in a serious amount of hurt though and who paid for the new screen anyways? :-s

2003KJ

Reaction score
ahhhh yes, bordness and a video camera ALWAYS lead to some good laughs. Looks like yall had fun! \:D/

Kjoy

Reaction score
The funny thing is, the school was getting new screens the next day so they weren't even mad. \:D/

Members online

No members online now.