Fukken FAQ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to see Fukken Wax in action?

[yt]dVX2L3eDzAw[/yt]

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Fukken Wax
Fukken Wax is a high performance Euro-Style cleaning wax in an aerosol can. It will not only clean and wax your vehicle, but also remove grease, tar, bugs, mildew, road grime, light scratches and tree sap. Fukken Wax removes oxidation and restores faded paint.

Fukken Wax contains no silicone, Teflon, or CFCs which are harmful to the environment. Fukken Wax is also clear coat and gel coat safe. Fukken Wax is an all in one wash-n-wax. Fukken Wax does not require water, soap, or sponges. All you need is a can of Fukken Wax and a terry cloth.

How is it applied?
It's quite simple. First, park your vehicle in a shaded area, out of the wind, if possible, and if needed, rinse off any heavy excess dirt. Always shake the can well before spraying any surface. Use two terry cloth towels. Spray a light coat of Fukken Wax on a small section of your vehicle. A 2 or 3 foot square is most recommended. Using the first towel, gently rub the Fukken Wax in a circular motion. Allow approximately 15 seconds for the wax to dry to a light filmy haze. Using the second towel, wipe or buff the area to a showroom shine, turning the towel frequently to avoid build-up.

Do note, for faded paint, bugs, tar, tree sap, or any other substance, apply a heavier coat of Fukken Wax and allow it to set for 10 seconds before rubbing the wax in.

How long does Fukken Wax last?
Typically, Fukken Wax will last 8 to 10 weeks depending on the weather and driving conditions in your area.

Will Fukken Wax harm or scratch my paint?
Absolutely Not! Fukken Wax is a combination of petroleum distillates and cleaning solvents formulated to surround, lubricate, emulsify, and lift dirt or dust particles away from the surface of a vehicle. Along with the Carnauba Wax, your car will have a deep color and look that'll be the envy of the neighbourhood.

What can Fukken Wax be used on?
Fukken Wax can be used on a variety of painted and non-porous surfaces. This versatility allows Fukken Wax to work on virtually every outside surface of your vehicle. Use it on windows, mirrors, chrome, aluminum, hard rubber, smooth plastics, fiberglass, and many more. Use it on your car, truck, van, boat, RV, motorcycle, snowmobile, sea-doo, or airplane.

Do you guarantee Fukken Wax will work?
Yes, we absolutely guarantee Fukken Wax will work. And to show how much we back Fukken Wax, we will give 100% of the product cost back to you if you are not satisfied within the first 30 days. All you need to do is ship the can(s) of Fukken Wax back to us within 30 days of the purchase date, and we'll refund 100% of the cost.

What makes Fukken Wax better than any other detailing wax?
Easy. Fukken Wax does far more than the average typical wax. Have you ever heard of a wax you can use to restore paint to a shiny new glow, then spray the exact same thing on your snowboard to decrease friction, and then to top it all off, use it to remove grease, tar or tree sap from a dirty vehicle? No other product is capable of being so multi-purpose as Fukken Wax. And with our 30 day money back guarantee, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Click here to order Fukken Wax today!

jinstall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI if you are going to spell your brands name without the Umlaut.

From Wiki:

Umlauts
See also: Umlaut (diacritic)
Although the diacritic letters represent distinct sounds in German phonology, they are almost universally not considered to be part of the alphabet. Almost all German speakers consider the alphabet to have the 26 cardinal letters above and will name only those when asked to say the alphabet.[citation needed]

The diacritic letters ä, ö and ü are used to indicate umlauts. They originated as a, o, u with a superscripted e, which in German Kurrent writing was written as two vertical dashes. These two dashes have degenerated to dots and look like a diaeresis (trema), but a distinction should be made because the two serve different purposes.

When it is not possible to use the umlauts, for example, when using a restricted character set, the umlauts Ä, Ö, Ü, ä, ö and ü should be transcribed as Ae, Oe, Ue, ae, oe and ue, respectively; simply using the base vowel (e.g. u instead of ü) would be considered erroneous by German speakers as prone to producing ambiguities.

Nevertheless, any such transcription should be avoided when possible, especially with names. Names often exist in a variant that uses this style such as "Müller" and "Mueller". In a text that uses this transcription system, it would be obvious that if a person's occupation is given as "Mueller" (a miller), it should actually be spelt "Müller", but for a person whose name is given as "Mueller", there would be no way to tell if the name needs to be back-transcribed or not.

Automatic back-transcribing is not harmful only for names. Consider, for example, "das neue Buch" (the new book). This should never be changed into "das neü Buch". Technically, the second e has no connection with the u at all: neue is neu (the root for new) followed by an e, the neuter suffix. The word neü does not exist in German.

Furthermore, in northern and western Germany, there are family names and place names where e lengthens the preceding vowel, as in Straelen, which is pronounced with a long a, not an ä. Similar cases are Coesfeld and Bernkastel-Kues.

In proper names, there may also appear a rare ë, which is not an umlaut, but a diaeresis to distinguish what could be a digraph as in French, like ie in Ferdinand Piëch or like oe in Bernhard Hoëcker (although, in the latter case, he himself added the diaeresis).

Swiss typewriters and computer keyboards do not allow easy input of uppercase umlauts (nor ß) for their positions are taken by the most frequent French diacritics. The decision to drop the uppercase umlauts is due to the fact that uppercase umlauts are less common than lowercase ones (especially in Switzerland). Geographical names in particular are supposed to be written with A, O, U plus e except "Österreich" (Austria). This can cause some inconvenience since the first letter of every noun is capitalized in German.

Unlike other languages (such as Hungarian), the actual form of the umlaut diacritics, especially when handwritten, is not all that important, because they are the only ones of the language (except for the dot on i and j). They might look like dots ( ¨ ), acute accents ( ̋ ), vertical bars ( ̎), one horizontal bar/macron ( ¯ ), a brevis ( ˘ ) (which was also used to distinguish a "u" from an "n" in some Kurrent-derived handwritings), a tiny N or a tilde ( ˜ ), etc.

Since I just returned from Germany yesterday and my wife(ist Deutch) commented on this I thought I would send you a polite reminder of this.

Viel Danke.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D

Thank you for the lesson on the German language. US laziness when typing Fukken over and over has prevailed.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
That Fukken wax is expensive to only last 8 to 10 weeks isn't or am I missing something?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Fukken wax is expensive to only last 8 to 10 weeks isn't or am I missing something?

Its all in how you look at it. I use it not only as a wax, but as my car wash. A few years ago I would take my truck to the car wash, local pay n spray - and spend about 7-10 bucks a shot. Then I would dry it off, etc. Or if I did the wash at the house - a FULL and thorough wash, dry and windows would take me about 2 hours or so. (I'm **** retentive).

With Fukken, I can do a full size crew cab truck at least 3 times with a can, and it takes me, at most, an hour. Thats doing the wheels, wheel wells, all the glass, etc. And, thats when its pretty dirty to start with. :badger_1:

Its a time saver for me, wash / wax in an hour? Yeah, I'm good with that. Typically that would take me about 4-6 hours with a wash bucket, dry, wax, remove wax, etc. For it to last 8-10 weeks? Even if I only did this every 8 weeks, the time saved from a normal routine is well worth the cost, in my opinion.

3 wash/waxes for $15 (and about 3 hours) vs the old conventional method? Its your choice - I choose Fukken. :smokin:

Latest posts

Members online