Fukk yo Jeep!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briando

Reaction score
ok, so there is no way i'm the only one that wants to buy this for his jeep just on the name alone. but where do i get it

Last edited:

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered some of this. Two weeks later had not received it. No response to E-mail. Had to get paypal to get my money back from this bunch. Flybynights.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some of this. Two weeks later had not received it. No response to E-mail. Had to get paypal to get my money back from this bunch. Flybynights.

I'm not sure what happened here - do me a favor and PM me your email address and I'll take a look. If you can forward the order confirmation as well to my other email ([email protected]) I'll dig into it and make sure we get you ared for. Seems that my fukken email is giving me an issue here. :shrug:

We are in the process of moving some things around, but it definitely shouldn't have caused an issue with your order.