Fuel Gauge Not Lighting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticWolf

Reaction score
Good Morning! I hope that this is in the right place and hasn't been asked already, if so I do apologize! I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

Anyway, here's my problem:

I've been driving my uncles 2010 Jeep Liberty for the last 3-4 days now and I noticed when it started getting dark the first night that the fuel gauge was not lit up. The needle was, but not the rest of the gauge. The following morning, I got in it and it was working again when I left for work. Leaving work the following evening I noticed it was out again but back on by the time I got home. Over the last couple of days it's been sporadic and seems to light up only when it wants to. I've searched the internet to try and find an answer to it only to come up empty handed. Hopefully this is a problem that someone has had or knows about and may have a solution before I start taking apart his dash. Lol.