FS: OEM Crossbar...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a single roof rack crossbar?

I found one in a salvage yard a while back, like brand new, if it was mounted, which i don't think it was, it wasn't for more than a few days. It's like new with even the little stickers on it, comes with the security allen wrench and the keys even.

I found it in the back or a wrecked KJ, best i can figure the dude just bought them and never got them on, bad thing is someone else bought one before me so i didn't get the pair. But at the time i thought, heck that will make a good mounting bar for roof lights. Now that i got my Rola and another set of bars up there i don't need it.

I will sell it and ship it for what i bought it for, USA only, if your in Canada and want it we can make arrangements but the shipping will have to come out of your pocket as its going to cost a lot more for this length of box.

$40

I can get a picture later if you need to see it, but its a like new OEM crossbar so i'm sure you all know what it looks like!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you need to buy the bar first...... LMAO

I got my Hella 500FF's off eBay, new but refurbs, basically bought and returned to the store for some reason, and saved some cash. Got to hunt around for bargains!

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have the crossbars, but need one end (and a key) kuz one fell off somewhere along the line. If you dont get any takers, I'd give ya $25 shipped (to 06516) for one end and a key.

-Blu

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry all, I'm alive and kicking. Now that I'm playing with the XK more, I'm not on here as often, sadly. Sent moto-scoot a PM, many thanks. kb0nly and your shiny metal ass, I never got a pm from you... sorry if it appeared I was ignoring ya :)

Cheers!!

-Blu

Members online