flowmaster super 40 vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry, can't see nothing...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great it works now, could have been my browser..
Will listen to it when I am home. :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Doubt it. GM V6s have that distinct sound... a sort of rumble. I've always liked it. It's hard to describe the Liberty's 3.7L exhaust sound... deep raspy wanna-be V8?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably not.

The 50series on mine sounds great till you get around 3k then it sounds raspy. If you go on up around 4k I cant really hear it but it sounds better than stock.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im hoping the super 44 thats out now where help compare more since its supposed to give a deeper sound

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
wite size is the pipe going in and out of the muffler for our truck 2 1/4? straight thru?

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no they dont use center/center mufflers. The liberty mufflers have an offset, crawl under your jeep and take a look.

the inlet is center and the outlet is offset.

The jeep liberty exhuast piping is actually 2.5 inches. I thought you were asking about the car in the video sorry lol.

I will be getting this muffler for mine in a few months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Flow...003QQitemZ130173581472QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW