First Real Experience with a Great Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an appointment today for Ball Joint recall. I also added to the list of things to check is this 3.7L Driveability with Standard Trans Reflash. I know everyone was saying its for Manuals, but I do experience a shifting problem and I have very low power when trying to speed up.

Well I just called because I forgot to let the service man know that my Wheel Lock for my Lug nuts is in the glove compartment. He thanked me for calling and said that they were just finishing flashing my engine system and they would be completing the recall.

I was caught off guard and said "so the TSB was also related to my 04"? He said yup, and they put the latest program onto my system which should help with performances. He then said we are now going to be working on the Ball Joint recall and he should be calling in about 1 - 1.5hrs. He said he would call me as soon as its done.

He then said "Nice lift, my guys in the shop think it looks really sharp on the Liberty"!! My mouth dropped and he then said "If we have any questions we'll call ya, but you should be hearing from me soon when its done, Thanks Phil for calling in to let us know about the wheel locks".

As long as the rest of the day goes good, with no hassles, I just have to say that I will *always* return and get my work performed from them.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(bowdown) A trustworthy dealer that actually likes lifts! I may need to get mine shipped over there to get worked on!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, what an awesome dealership!

Or maybe he was really saying, "Nice lift, we will be voiding any warranty you ever hoped to have."

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Wow, what an awesome dealership!

Or maybe he was really saying, "Nice lift, we will be voiding any warranty you ever hoped to have."

Bahaha. Naa I don't think so. It doesn't matter anyway since my mileage is reaching double the 3year/36k warranty and I only need 3K before I top 7/70 Powertrain.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I thought it was a common fact that Phil lost his warranty 5 years ago? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

*anyway*

hmm, dealership in this area that likes lifted jeeps... hmm... I think I know what dealer he's talking about but I'm keeping my mouth shut... don't want to look stoopid.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Awesome!

So far the dealer I use has been pretty cool to me...like they're going to be doing a free alignment when i bring it in on the 9th of october for the recall.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the dude's name and go back to him, you never know if you will face him or another ******* who will say, too bad you lifted it..

You are lucky. :)

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. Jeep is back. Ball joint recall completed. Also they did flash my computer for the TSB 3.7L Driveability ODBII Monitor improvements. AND I DO notice a difference. When accelerating at 2500RPM I would hit 45mph and it would downshift to 1500RPM for like 5mph until I hit 50 when it would accelerate again and sky rocket back up to 2500RPM, even though I'm applying pressure to the accelerator the entire time. Now it immediatley pushes to the next gear and continues to accelerate without losing power. Definite noticeable difference.

I'm glad this recall thing is complete, and I'm glad they gave me a good experience. Now its the installation of Al's A-arms that I have!! Woot!

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow....you are very very very very very lucky. The dealer in my area ***** beyond belief for service...(their sales department is great though, I got an awesome deal!)

I have to fight over every little thing. It took 4 times for them to find a leak my bf found in 5 mins, and then had to show them! :-\

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awsome dealership.....................so how far is it from NY to Michigan???

Latest posts

Members online