Exploring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
On second look,I do believe budke has a valid point,still big enough for lunch.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's one of the 10's of thousands of Burmese that have multiplied after someone let there pet go. You can tell by the tiger like stripes and lack of rattle...lol ;) They are screwing up the everglades, Austin Stevens was all over that story :D

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/06/0603_040603_invasivespecies.html

I watched a show on NatGeo about the pythons in Florida. They are eating everything down there, dogs, cats, endangered birds, baby gators. They are mean suckers too. Another reason why people shouldn't have exotic pets.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I watched a show on NatGeo about the pythons in Florida. They are eating everything down there, dogs, cats, endangered birds, baby gators. They are mean suckers too. Another reason to move out of there.

Fixed

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a cottonmouth, a cousin to the rattlesnake(both pit vipers). and just as venomous.

I'm so glad you didn't say poisonous. A lot of people interchange the two and it drives me bananas :D

For exotic pets, banning them won't fix the issue, responsible ownership and less shady trade practices will ;)