Evic snipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love eBay

I have an 04 Liberty and was looking for an EVIC for it. I couldn't find an 04, so I put one from an 03 in. I paid $60 for it. Eventually one from an 04 came up on eBay and I bought it for $215. I listed mine from the 03 and it sold $430. I have no idea why it sold for so much because there was another one on there from an 03 that sold for less that $100. The only difference was mine did not have a sunroof button installed, but I included an extra one. Maybe it was the way I listed it. I put every vehicle it would work for in the title.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you made $155 on the deal. Nicely done. :)

Buyer Beware, I guess....

-Blu

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Once I bought an evic for like 80 bucks, has homelink, sunroof.. pretty much the works.. didn't work that good in my libby, sold it on ebay for like 360 bucks w/o shipping LOL.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Profit

I made enough to cover my tire pressure sensors.

It's only worth what somebody will pay for it.

scottski

Reaction score
stackthepads30 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33695&item=7989198768

wow, the snipers were out for this auction........I think a few more people need to wreck their 2004 Limiteds...... :-$

Whoa...that was me tht was bidding against you...I ended up getting a 2004 today fo 160 on ebay...same model.

Yea after one year this was the first time I saw a 2004 on ebay, and then there were two in one week!

Now if I could only find that uconnect mirror.

scottski

Reaction score
Even a bonus...the EVIC that I got has the TPMS on it....time to buy some sensors and a magnet...Its my lucky day!