Embarrassed & frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1Done&Home

Reaction score
These are two emotions I’ve very seldom experienced in my 80 ‘pretty content’ years. I’ve been sending smoke
Signals, messages in bottles and in general gushing $$$$ on my wife’s cherished Liberty. ( It’s still has the engine light on and she won’t drive
it. ) It turns out that I didn’t prepare by confirming the CODES! I’ve been calling P0172 & P0175 codes P1072 & P1075. I have a long-time member to
thank for questioning my #’s!! I’m posting this at 2:30 a.m. as My rock-solid sleeping times were like a train schedule in Switzerland but we’re destroyed forever when my only daughter at 44 ( staying with us during a contracted divorce) went to sleep on Jan 18, 2022 and never woke up.

I apologize for hounding everyone with my wrong codes and am quite sure I’m way out of bounds to segway to very personal information. I hope applicable members read this post.

P.S. I do remember my ‘tutor’s’ last part of his name was Mudd.

Thank you Forum

Last edited:

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear people were helpful on figuring it out, they have been for myself as well, I've learned a lot on here.

And that is terrible what happened earlier this year, my condolences, I hope with enough time things can get a little easier.

1Done&Home

Reaction score
Glad to hear people were helpful on figuring it out, they have been for myself as well, I've learned a lot on here.

And that is terrible what happened earlier this year, my condolences, I hope with enough time things can get a little easier.
JRB, I appreciate your kind words. At my stage of life I accept that I will be sad for my remaining days. Thank you.’
1Done&Home

Reactions: JRB

Latest posts

Members online