Electric supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jordansportsfan76

Reaction score
My cousin bought a crappy electric supercharger the other day, and I must say it looks like a piece of crap. There is no way these things can work, right?
but I have found the idiots that sell these things www.electricchargers.com

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
junk and a waste of money. that is all that needs to be known on this topic

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
junk and a waste of money. that is all that needs to be known on this topic

x2

I read a write up somewhere on another forum where someone acutally did a test on this. There is NO way one of these small electric motors can actually pressurize the intake. If anything they'll give you less power from restricting the intake.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) new type of pseudo-spam spam.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the use of spam? really? Why do they even take the time to do that? I would rather be taking a crap in the bathroom than spamming.. At least im getting something done. :-s

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
What is the use of spam? really? Why do they even take the time to do that? I would rather be taking a crap in the bathroom than spamming.. At least im getting something done. :-s

Because the more hits on the website = more $$$ and more advertisers. And some sucker may end up trying to so that also constitutes a sale for the company.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:

"WOOP THERE IT IS!!"

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
jeepjeepster said:

Because the more hits on the website = more $$$ and more advertisers. And some sucker may end up trying to so that also constitutes a sale for the company.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:

"WOOP THERE IT IS!!"

You would be spamming the toilet! \:D/ same crap!