electric seats for '07 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike

Reaction score
Howdy folks, new guy here. '07 Liberty, Latitude. Best I can tell, power seats were not an option, but I'm not sure. I would like to put an electric adjustable seat on the drivers side. I wonder if a power seat from another Jeep or Chrysler vehicle would fit. Thanx, Mike

mike

Reaction score
Thanx wj. Very helpful for sure. No mention of what vehicle the new seats came from. I wonder if I need to find a seat for a specific year or range of years. Guess I'll call the dealer tomorrow. Thanx again, Mike

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanx wj. Very helpful for sure. No mention of what vehicle the new seats came from. I wonder if I need to find a seat for a specific year or range of years. Guess I'll call the dealer tomorrow. Thanx again, Mike

Sure!!! My pleasure....:)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

The replacement seats will come out of a Liberty of course. ;) Just find a power driver seat from any '05 - '07 Liberty.