Driveshaft seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be replacing a dshaft seal in the near future (it's been slowly leaking not caused a serious problem....yet) andyone want to help/watch? I just want someone with more experience with me there so I've got someone there to make sure I don't fudge anything up.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring it up to my shop sat. Me and dude will be replacing our front driveshaft CVs we can do your seal there. Call if you need directions. Matt732-581-9515

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring it up to my shop sat. Me and dude will be replacing our front driveshaft CVs we can do your seal there. Call if you need directions. Matt732-581-9515

Speaking of which I just ordered the joints a couple of minutes ago.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Darn it all I work Saturday and it's my 18th bday so my mom is having a party for me :big_banana_Dance:

Maybe another day then? (I'm a very inconvenient person I know):thumbsdown:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw this. You have the part? If you do, PM me. I might be able to lend a hand. We just need the right tools (snap ring pliers, and a good hammer and pry bar. I have sockets.).