Dec. 27th Run, White Tanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the old thread about this is now LOST (punny) I need to get back on touch w/ the AZ folks on this.

I will be out in the Surprise/Sun City West area for xmas and wanted an excuse to bring my KJ w/ me instead of driving the scion toaster. I know a few folks said they could/would go wheelin' w/ me but can we get some info on here about a run?

Anyone out there able to go wheeling that Saturday after xmas? 12/27/08? White Tank mtn area. (end of range nearer the 10)

LMK

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as I said in the other thread I'm off the entire week between Christmas and New Years (and now they're talking about having us take off the two days prior to Christmas Eve as well) so I'm game for something out that way.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now to get the other AZ folks in here to chime in. I know we had a few that said they could make it but can't remember for sure who they were.
Stupid lost LOST!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now to get the other AZ folks in here to chime in. I know we had a few that said they could make it but can't remember for sure who they were.
Stupid lost LOST!
I think Vern and Todd had both posted but can't remember their interest level. Seem to recall that Mike L. (Signcutter) might have posted too but I'm just waking up :eek:

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up for something if we're in the neighborhood then. My family's Christmas plans are never solid until December 23 or so.

Russ

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's doable in a stock KJ, Beth and I are in....

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that the trail I ran a few years ago in the White Tanks is not doable in a stock Liberty and would be challenging even in a modded one.

If anyone wants to propose a different, maybe easier, trail nearby (maybe w/in an hours drive or so from Sun City West area) we could do that instead. I just wanna get in the AZ dirt for a day and see some AZ folks.