cragar soft 8s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really looking to trade for some 16x8 moabs, i have 16x7 4" bs cragar soft 8s. Less than a year old. Willing to hear cash offers and willing to throw in cash with trade

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where were you 6months ago when i bought soft 8s and sold my moabs! Oh well. Heres a free bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they silver or black? Where in NY/PA are you? I'm in NJ.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they silver or black? Where in NY/PA are you? I'm in NJ.

they are black, im right on the pa/ny border on lake erie, nj is a good 6ish hours. I would consider paying for shipping especially for a trade

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot if these are still available in a month I'll take em.. can't be more than an hour away if you border lake erie...weirdest part, looking at your jeep, i think I may have driven behind you sometime last year lol

most likely you have, used to do a lot of driving around wattsburg, clymer, panama, bear lake area. And if youre still intersted later on let me know ill probably still have them

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most likely you have, used to do a lot of driving around wattsburg, clymer, panama, bear lake area. And if youre still intersted later on let me know ill probably still have them

That's where it was, in Panama on my way to work at the Chautauqua institution lol. It was actually the first KJ I ever saw lifted in person! Cool the way these forums work out..
And I'll let you know for sure. Being that they're 8" instead of 7's do you run into any rubbing with them with your lift?

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:icon_razz:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into shipping? I'm also in CA and may be interested