Co2 Tank Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fulltimer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was given (free!) a Co2 bottle that I think is a 20 pounder. All it has is the safety blow off valve and the valve to open the bottle. No gauges or handle. The tank/bottle measures 25" around and 23" to the top of the bottle.

I figure a coiled hose will do fine here in Florida because we don't get the nasty cold. I need a handle/guard and gauges. For right now it will be used to fill tires only. What gauges should I get? Where should I get them?

Terry

liv42dy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can use standard co2 gauge, any welding supply store sells them or you can buy them on ebay or you can buy them where you fill the tank. A standard coiled hose at Home Depot will be fine. as far as the handle take a look at the link below. they also sell what you need but the price is high.

http://www.powertank.com/

this is what I carry in the back of mine. I use Nitrogen.
You must be registered for see images attach

liv42dy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actualy , you right I forgot about them ,same thing jus not as much $$$$, they work well I have a buddy with a xj that has one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online