Center caps and solid, one-piece lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need four more of these center caps. Although this particular one came off an '01 Cherokee Ltd., I think they also came on '95-'05 Wranglers (and maybe others.) The part number stamped on the back reads: 5DYO7TRMAB

I'd also like some solid, one-piece lug nuts. See the piece of junk lug nuts I've got now? This is what I don't want. The kind I want are like the kind I had on an older Cherokee I once had. They were one solid piece and had a chrome-like finish.

Last edited:

Signe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried eBay but couldn't find a set of four with the same part #. I need the exact part # because I want the finish to be the same as my rim. They've also gotta be the same size. I tried using the stock center caps that came on my KJ (until I could find the exact ones I need), but they kept slipping off.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they sell some solid, one-piece lugs at any good autoparts store. Just make sure they're the same thread spec. Usually they have a display thingy where you can bring in your lug and test it out on the different sized posts.

Man, you have the exact same problem I do with my lugs. Kind of annoying.

mopar em

Reaction score
The part number that your looking for is 5DY07TAEAB, center wheel caps, I can get them they are a bit pricey, $30 each, so $120 for 4, and I have those lugs your looking for also, I'll sell them to you for $10 for 20. PM me if your interested.

Jason

Signe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The part number that your looking for is 5DY07TAEAB, center wheel caps, I can get them they are a bit pricey, $30 each, so $120 for 4, and I have those lugs your looking for also, I'll sell them to you for $10 for 20. PM me if your interested.

Jason

Thanks for the offer.

$30 per cap is better than the price I got at the dealership. Would you believe they want $48 per cap? You read that right: $48 for each plastic cap.

See these caps on eBay? This is more or less the price I'm looking to pay. The problem with these, however, is they are dark gray and I need the silver ones. I think I'm gonna wait for a set to show up on eBay.

As for the lug nuts, let me get back to you on that.