Camo Jeep Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flaghill

Reaction score
I was looking at doing either a full camo wrap , or a camo accent on my rocker panels with this type of vinyl:

www.camo4u.com

Has anyone worked with vinyl kits like this? Are there any tips to making the install go a little smoothier?

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you don't get an answer here go to bassboatcentral.com and ask the question in the "truck care tips" forum or "cars, trucks and toys" and ask them. Alot of bassboat owners use wraps on their boats and some on their trucks to match.

flaghill

Reaction score
Thanks I did and they were helpful. I am installing the wraps from Camo4u this week....

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news... or pics? Really like the look of these kits.

Will have to start searching in Canada - or become a distributor.

(With a name like huntbuggy - I'm likely a good candidate...)

flaghill

Reaction score
almost done with the install of the camo4u kit. Very pleased so far. I am impressed with the quality of the vinyl. Seems very durable.

flaghill

Reaction score
here is my camo jeep...

Attachments

• 1 pic 1.jpg
    1 pic 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 185

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how the camo doesn't look repetitive like most vinyls that are put on as strips along the bottom of trucks. Did you plan it that way or is the pattern itself large enough not to repeat?

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how the camo doesn't look repetitive like most vinyls that are put on as strips along the bottom of trucks. Did you plan it that way or is the pattern itself large enough not to repeat?

If it's anything like mossy oak hard timber it wont repeat the pattern it's meant to resemble the woods or duck ponds:badger_1:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad this thread got bumped - I really like the look!