Buy Your Jeep KJ Country Stickers Here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Are these stickers or decals??? I.e., do you just stick them on, or do you use water? I'm presuming they are affixed to the inside of the window.....:-s

They are stickers, just wipe down the area you're gonna put them with something like isopropyl alcohol and let it dry then peal the back off the sticker, stick it to the surface, smooth it out, and pull the top layer off so that it leaves the sticker on the surface. They go on the outside.

I put 3 on from becoming at Platinum Supporter, one on the front above the mirror, and one on each cargo window.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wipe down the area you're gonna put them with something like isopropyl alcohol and let it dry then peal the back off the sticker, stick it to the surface, smooth it out, and pull the top layer off so that it leaves the sticker on the surface. They go on the outside.

considered "decals"

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know for sure that this is still active?

If so, i'll buy one in a second.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Idk but i have thought the same...Whos taking money and who is sending them out??

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because if Bennet is the guy taking money and sending them out...I haven't seen him post on here in a very long time...

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I really want that sticker but I have a feeling he has enough on his plate to be able to check his orders...

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering mine soon :D

I told my wife to sign-up, but she got discouraged when she thought it was only for KJ's, but told her there's a KK section, ha.

Latest posts

Members online